You Can’t Go Wrong With A Tankless Water Heater For Your NC or VA Home or Business.
Adding a tankless water heater to your southwestern Virginia or North Carolina home or business helps you live and work in comfort all year long! Here’s a comprehensive breakdown of their many advantages:
- Energy-Efficient: A tankless model heats water on-demand. Unlike a traditional water heater that constantly heats gallons of water, tankless models use an ignitor to heat water as it flows through the piping.
- Economical: Because you’re not constantly heating gallons of water, you’ll save money on water bills when you go tankless. They also use less propane which will help lower monthly gas bills.
- Long-Lasting: Current data suggests these water heaters last 20 years, on average. Traditional tank units typically last somewhere between 10-15 years. With proper maintenance, your new unit could last even longer!
- Endless Hot Water: You’ll love being able to take long, hot showers, wash laundry and run the dishwasher, all at the same time, when you go tankless! By heating water as it flows through the piping, you’ll never run out!
- Compact Construction: Tankless water heaters are much smaller than tank units. These suitcase-sized models can be installed in a small utility room or closet. Some models can even be installed outside.
Expert Tankless Water Heater Installation From Your Local Propane Company.
We make it easy to switch your water heater to one of these energy-efficient options! Contact our experienced team to get an estimate. We’ll include all the equipment, fittings, and finishing elements necessary to provide a turn-key estimate. Plus, we’ll put you on the schedule for yearly maintenance to ensure your system lasts as long as possible. Ready to live in comfort with a tankless water heater in your VA or NC home or business? Contact us today.