A Blaze Grill Delivers Convenient Features & Long-Lasting Dependability.
Summer is the perfect time to get outside and fire up the grill. Whether you’re cooking hamburgers and hotdogs or portobello burgers and charred veggies, a premium Blaze grill helps you create delectable meals your friends and family will love! Here are some of our favorite features of Blaze:
- 304 Stainless Steel: Not all stainless steel is the same. 304 stainless steel is the most prevalently used steel on the market, but it’s not always used on grills. 304 stainless is resistant to corrosion and rust.
- Rotisserie Kit: Who doesn’t love roast chicken? The Blaze Kamado rotisserie kit comes with stainless steel prongs and a waterproof motor so you can use it any time of the year and leave it under the system when not in use.
- Optional Infrared Burner: Blaze’s professional line comes with the option to add an infrared burner that heats up in minutes to provide even heat that’s ideal for searing steaks and charring vegetables.
- Built-In Lighting: Blaze has integrated nightlights into some of their Premium and Lux lines to help you navigate the grill in the dark! This is great for late-night s’mores or winter grilling when the sun dips early.
- Full-Width Drip Tray: The removable drip tray makes cleaning so much easier – especially when you’re grilling fattier cuts of meat or coating your entree with sugary glazes. Simply slide it out and clean it off to help your grill last longer!
Treat Yourself To A Blaze Grill From Hall!
When you purchase a Blaze grill, the experienced professionals at Hall will set up, deliver, and test the grill for FREE if you’re a current propane customer. For those who are not current propane customers, we will do the same thing for $50 within a 30-mile radius of one of our showrooms. We make it easy to upgrade your outdoor bbq when you order a Blaze grill at one of our five showrooms. Contact our team to learn more!