What Are The Benefits Of Tankless Water Heater Service Plans?
A tankless water heater is a smart investment for your Rocky Mount, VA, home or business. We know they’re great machines and deliver tons of benefits: they’re energy-efficient, economical, long-lasting and provide endless hot water. Here are some benefits of using a service plan to get the most out of your tankless water heater.
Regular Maintenance Keeps Your Tankless Water Heater Running Its Best.
Like any machine, a tankless water heater needs regular maintenance to run at peak performance. Minerals that are naturally present in your water build up on the heat exchanger, making your heater less efficient over time. To combat this, we recommend flushing your unit at least once a year to remove the buildup. In addition to a flush, we recommend cleaning the air and water filters, flame rod and ignitor sensor annually. Maintaining your unit keeps it running efficiently, saving you money.
Service Appointments Extend The Lifespan Of Your Equipment.
When experienced technicians service and inspect your appliance(s) annually, they ensure everything is in good working order. They make small adjustments while conducting the tune-up and recommend any needed repairs. By catching issues early, technicians prevent costly replacements which saves you money and extends the life of your equipment.
Service Plans Simplify Your Life.
Planning ahead makes it easy to maintain your equipment. For example, planning your next dentist appointment while you’re at your current appointment holds you accountable for your dental health. You know you need to do it, so getting it on the books now makes your life easier later. Similarly, service plans keep you on schedule for your home’s health. You experience no lapse in service and we’ll contact you when it’s time to book your tune-up, taking one thing off your busy plate and simplifying your life.
Enjoy Extra Benefits With Our Maintenance Plans.
Hall Propane offers propane, natural gas and HVAC service plans. We have numerous options depending on how many appliances you have, so you can choose the best plan for your home and budget. You enjoy extra benefits with service plans too, making it a no-brainer. Additional benefits include:
- Service Discount: 10% off parts and labor for the covered appliance(s).
- Automatic Renewal: We handle the scheduling and appointment setup each year.
- System Reliability: Many problems or system failures can be avoided by proper maintenance.
- Warranty Service: Manufacturer warranties rarely cover labor, leaving you spending money out of pocket for repairs. Hall will perform warranty repairs at no cost to you. Manufacturer warranty repairs at no cost to you.
- Flexible Coverage Options: Cover one appliance or your whole home. Plans available for up to 8 appliances. Coverage available for heaters and gas logs (including remotes and blowers), water heaters, clothes dryers, ranges, ovens and cooktops. We tailor our plans to your equipment and needs.
View the specific benefits and pricing for Hall’s propane, natural gas and HVAC service plans on our website.
Expert Maintenance From Your Local Propane Company.
Hall’s maintenance and service plans optimize efficiency and extend the lifespan of your equipment to ensure your equipment works when you need it most. Ready to live in comfort with a tankless water heater in your Virginia or North Carolina home or business? Contact us today.